Expert training for sharper notary skills - live or online!
- What is the difference between an Acknowledgment and an Affidavit?
- Where does an Ohio Notary Public have jurisdiction?
- What are the fees for performing notarial acts?
- What happens if I notarize something incorrectly?
Want to know the answers to these difficult questions?
- Procedure for establishing identity
- How to issue the oath
- Procedure for notarizing a document
- Jurisdictional powers
- Affidavits vs. Acknowledgements
- Chargeable rates for notary service
- Where can I get into trouble?
- Glossary of notary terms
Hon. Charles A. Schneider, Franklin County Common Pleas Court
The cost is $45 for the seminar. Application fee for the notary test is
$70. Combo seminar and test is $115.
- November 17, 2012
- December 15, 2012
- January 12,
- February 23, 2013
- March 16, 2013
- April 20, 2013
- May 11, 2013
Please call to register (614/340.2031) or click
for a registration form to mail to the Columbus Bar offices.
Time: 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Location: Columbus Bar offices, 175 S. Third St., Suite 1100,
Columbus, OH 43215
The online seminar can be taken at any time. Click
here to register for the online course (select "Essential